Monday, February 27, 2017

What to Expect at Virginia Schultz Photography

At Virginia Schultz Photography
I strive to make your newborn photography session the best one you've ever had!
Your newborn photography experience with me will be an amazing one.

As an Omaha area newborn photographer I have 3 goals.
1. make baby as comfortable as possible
I only use the softest fabrics and materials that will be in contact with your baby's skin.  Two of my girls struggle with sensitive skin so I know first hand how to take care of a baby's skin.  I also make sure that I listen to your baby.  If they don't like their hand in that position I don't force it.  We can find a pose that both your baby and my camera like!  I always bring a heating pad to tuck under my blankets so baby is nice and cozy.  Newborn photography is so much more than just finding a good picture!

2. be as safe as possible
There is a serious responsibility as a newborn photographer to care for these little lives as if they were your own.  I don't dangle your baby up in the air or prop them up in dangerous ways.  I utilize my editing skills to be able to capture the picture I want while not putting your baby's safety at risk.  I am methodical and patient so I can truly give every baby the attention and care they need.  No picture is worth the well being of your baby.

3. Always produce my best work
I am the best photographer I have ever been right now.  But that doesn't mean I can't be a better one 1 year from now!  I am always pushing my boundaries and challenging myself to improve with every session.  There is always something to be learned and to get better at and I will never stop practicing, studying and learning to improve my skills!

Contact me to book your newborn session today!
vsnewbornphotography@gmail.com


Omaha newborn photography
Virginia Schultz Photography | Omaha Newborn Photographer | natural light newborn photography



Omaha newborn photography
Virginia Schultz Photography | Omaha Newborn Photographer | natural light newborn photography

Omaha newborn photography
Virginia Schultz Photography | Omaha Newborn Photographer | natural light newborn photography

No comments:

Post a Comment